Menlo One creates market-leading blockchain tools for buying and selling digital tokens. Built on the Ethereum network, Menlo One’s technology offers communication, social, and automation capabilities that were previously unavailable. Together, these improvements address the critical limitations around user experience, security, and compliance that presently stymie widespread adoption. With deal discovery, collaboration, and asset management, Menlo One transforms the ICO from a niche solution into the standard in global fundraising.
- Build interfaces for Menlo One marketplace products
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from PMs, designers and other engineers
- Pro-actively enhance our platform
- Understanding of patterns used for developing web applications
- 2+ years experience developing responsive web applications that work across multiple devices
- Understanding of the web technology stack (HTTP, WebSockets, cookies, asset loading / caching)
- Experience with React, Backbone, WebPack, Promises
- Experience with Sass and Compass
- Experience with cross-browser quirks
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Experience using REST API’s
- Experience with version control systems
- A passion for blockchain and decentralization is a plus
Include a link to your Github when applying.
Finally, please include a statement as to why you think decentralization will make the world a better place (no more than 2 paragraphs).
Thank you for your interest in Menlo One. Don't forget to join our Telegram group. It's the best way to get continuous updates from us. https://t.me/Menloone