Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
Menlo One creates market-leading blockchain tools for buying and selling digital tokens. Built on the Ethereum network, Menlo One’s technology offers communication, social, and automation capabilities that were previously unavailable. Together, these improvements address the critical limitations around user experience, security, and compliance that presently stymie widespread adoption. With deal discovery, collaboration, and asset management, Menlo One transforms the ICO from a niche solution into the standard in global fundraising.
We seek software engineers extremely knowledgeable about the blockchain space, with experience developing on top of the blockchain stack (preferably Ethereum), and passionate about building innovative solutions for the ecosystem. You know the existing blockchain stack and display vision in your approach to leveraging its components. You have a background in architecting data-centric, networked, and fast-changing, fast-scaling systems. You can fully engage on projects from technical strategy and wireframes to implementation.
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products.
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale decentralized services
- 4+ years of programming experience
- 4+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience with PHP and C++
- A passion for blockchain and decentralization is a plus
Include a link to your Github when applying.
Finally, please include a statement as to why you think decentralization will make the world a better place (no more than 2 paragraphs).
Thank you for your interest in Menlo One. Don't forget to join our Telegram group. It's the best way to get continuous updates from us. https://t.me/Menloone