Menlo One creates market-leading blockchain tools for buying and selling digital tokens. Built on the Ethereum network, Menlo One’s technology offers communication, social, and automation capabilities that were previously unavailable. Together, these improvements address the critical limitations around user experience, security, and compliance that presently stymie widespread adoption. With deal discovery, collaboration, and asset management, Menlo One transforms the ICO from a niche solution into the standard in global fundraising.
Menlo One is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with an appetite for knowledge and a deep understanding of web technologies, their latest standards and techniques. This is a high profile and impactful, hands-on position in an early stage startup. We are looking for a driven and dedicated engineer, to create high-impact applications that are both internally and externally facing.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of blockchain trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, and participate in internal and external technology communities.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Strong Node development skills
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Comfortable working in an open source setting
- A passion for helping protect users' privacy and security
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven record of getting things done
- A passion for blockchain and decentralization is a plus.
Include a link to your Github when applying.
Finally, please include a statement as to why you think decentralization will make the world a better place (no more than 2 paragraphs).
Thank you for your interest in Menlo One. Don't forget to join our Telegram group. It's the best way to get continuous updates from us. https://t.me/Menloone