Software Engineer, Blockchain
Menlo One creates market-leading blockchain tools for buying and selling digital tokens. Built on the Ethereum network, Menlo One’s technology offers communication, social, and automation capabilities that were previously unavailable. Together, these improvements address the critical limitations around user experience, security, and compliance that presently stymie widespread adoption. With deal discovery, collaboration, and asset management, Menlo One transforms the ICO from a niche solution into the standard in global fundraising.
We are currently seeking exceptional Blockchain Engineers to join our team.
We seek software engineers extremely knowledgeable about the blockchain space, with experience developing on top of the blockchain stack (preferably Ethereum), and passionate about building innovative solutions for the ecosystem. You know the existing blockchain stack and display vision in your approach to leveraging its components. You have a background in architecting data-centric, networked, and fast-changing, fast-scaling systems. You can fully engage on projects from technical strategy and wireframes to implementation.
- Work with expert developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications
- Lead the development of smart contracts and the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications
- Establish and maintain the environments in which blockchain solutions are implemented, including development, testing, and production
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications
- Educate clients and internal development teams on the blockchain-related elements of the stack
- You will be required from time to time to work in other areas of the team (front-end development, back-end development, etc)
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Experience in a DevOps environment (blockchain is a plus)
- Working with teams of software engineers
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g. Truffle)
- Experience using blockchain management tools
- A passion for blockchain and decentralization is a plus
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Node.js and related tools
- Distributed computing
- Common IPC/RPC methods and patterns
- Solid OS / networking fundamentals
- Industry standard network architecture
Include a link to your Github when applying.
Finally, please include a statement as to why you think decentralization will make the world a better place (no more than 2 paragraphs).
Thank you for your interest in Menlo One. Don't forget to join our Telegram group. It's the best way to get continuous updates from us. https://t.me/Menloone